New Google Translate Tricks, Android Apps on Windows, Lower Your Rent
We take a look at a bunch of new features on popular services, the Disney+ Europe launch, how to scan old photos, print your own board games, and much more...
This week's Really Useful Podcast features Christian Cawley and Megan Ellis discussing:
- Google helps you pronounces foreign words
- Google Maps translates place names
- Apple Music compiles your favorite songs
- Spotify creates a soundtrack for your journey
- Twitter lets you follow topics
- Run Android apps on Windows
- Find the most affordable rent with Rentometer
- The best way to scan old photos
- Print your own board games
Your rating or brief review on iTunes can help us reach more listeners. Or share the Really Useful Podcast via email and social media. We're available wherever you can listen to podcasts, including:
Don't miss next week's Black Friday special!